The founders of Make Ready Nutrition set out on a mission to find a solution to the needs of Hydration / Electrolyte / Energy / Immune System for shooting sports and tactical games. Most other products do well addressing hydration; however, shooters tend to be susceptible to loss of not only hydration, but many other nutrients that our bodies need to compete.
2ALPHA Ammunition addresses cardiovascular needs (ATP), and additionally, the product is known to address sore muscles/body aches (BCAA’s).
This formula is NOT available in this form from any other manufacturer or supplement provider. The formula was initially designed and created for local Triathletes in the North Texas area, and used by these athletes to endure the grueling Texas heat. Once we learned of the formula, the founders did extensive testing with shooters nationwide and found this is the right mix to assist with energy, hydration, stamina, and brain fog. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement or nutrient.
- Vitamin C has been linked to many impressive health benefits, such as boosting antioxidant levels, lowering blood pressure, protecting against gout attacks, improving iron absorption, boosting immunity, and reducing heart disease and dementia risk.
- Calcium is most often associated with healthy bones. It also plays a vital role in blood clotting, helping muscles to contract, and regulating normal heart rhythms and nerve functions.
- Magnesium is a biochemical reaction in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation. Magnesium is required for energy production, oxidative phosphorylation, and glycolysis.
- Zinc is involved in many aspects of cellular metabolism.
- Sodium- The human body requires a small amount of sodium to conduct nerve impulses, contract and relax muscles, and maintain the proper balance of water and minerals in the body.
- Potassium is found naturally in many foods and as a supplement. Its primary role in the body is to help maintain normal fluid levels inside our cells. Potassium also helps muscles to contract and supports normal blood pressure.
- D-Ribose is naturally occurring and, particularly in the mitochondria, is essential in energy production. Without sufficient energy, cells cannot maintain integrity and function. Supplemental D-Ribose has been shown to improve cellular processes when mitochondrial dysfunction occurs.
- Highly branched, cyclic dextrin (HBCD), often referred to by its trade name Cluster Dextrin, is an example of a carbohydrate. In recent years, HBCD has received much attention as a “unique, cutting-edge” carbohydrate supplement.
- BCAA 2:1:1 (Isoleucine, leucine, and Valine) physiological and metabolic roles. It is intended for: improving recovery after physical exercise, muscle mass protection, and as a supplement to quality nutrition for athletes.
- ATP supplementation benefits cardiovascular health, muscular performance, body composition, and recovery, while attenuating muscle breakdown and fatigue.