Shooters are under intense and physically demanding stress to their bodies during training and performance. Many times fellow shooters on the range and I had hunger pains, muscle aches, sore joints, and even headaches from the training session, gym workouts, and the elements.
At Make Ready Nutrition, we set out to find this particular formula because it solved a lot of the hunger experienced without getting full or bloated, sore muscle recovery, and joint aches in one single serving of this unique formula. We didn’t want to search out or offer 2-3, or even 4 supplements and create different products when we found that we could combine these ingredients into one tasty, healthy shake with a total of 34 grams of protein.
- Hydrolyzed Whey protein isolate- This form of protein has been broken down by exposing it to heat, acid, or enzymes that break apart the amino acids' bonds, making it the purest form of whey protein. A study published in the Journal of Science in Medicine and Sports found that subjects consuming Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate post-workout experienced better recovery and performance shortly after an intense muscle-damaging session compared to those consuming whey isolate.
- Whey Protein Isolate is essential for building strong muscles. Whey protein, in particular, contains amino acids that are great for the muscles and healing properties. Whey protein may help your muscles and joints recover quicker if you have aching muscles.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen from Grass Fed Beef (HC) is an anti-aging supplement. It reduces wrinkles, alleviates joint pain, improves bone health, promotes weight loss, and more.
- Cocoa Powder is deemed as the purest and most natural form of chocolate, with no other ingredients added.
- Sunflower Lecithin is rich in choline, an essential nutrient similar to B vitamins. It regulates vital bodily functions, including promoting a healthy nervous system. Choline is often converted into acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in learning, memory, and other aspects of the brain.
- Potassium Chloride can help regulate blood pressure levels, assist with nerve transmission, affect cardiovascular health, bone and muscle strength, and much more.
- Vitamin D-
May strengthen the immune system. ...
May boosts your mood. ...
May aid in weight loss. ...
May lower the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. ...
May help lower blood pressure. ...
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin C May help play a role against heart disease and other diseases.