What’s in this? Why is this called Major Power Factor (PF)? Mainly, the 250mg caffeine is the biggest difference with the addition of ginseng, and L-Glutamine, for energy over the Berry Minor PF.
All natural ingredients make up the pre-performance powder for good health, energy, focus, and stamina with 350mg caffeine. The goal of this powder and all Make Ready Nutrition products are to drive performance and change body composition.
- Adenine -This is the energy, strength, and stamina. Food’s rich in adenine are whole grains, bee pollen, royal jelly, kelp, green leafy vegetables, honey, cayenne pepper, and berries.
- Caffeine Anhydrous- is made from the seeds and leaves of coffee plants. This dehydration process means caffeine anhydrous is more concentrated and, therefore, more potent than regular caffeine. 250 mg in each scoop. Coffee has 98 mg per cup, so use based on personal preference.
- Vitamin B12 - (Brain and nerve supplement) Vitamin B12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, a blood condition that makes people tired and weak.
- Betaine Anhydrous - (Promote liver and athletic performance thru blood flow like beet powder) It's involved in liver function, cellular reproduction, and helping make carnitine.
- American Ginseng - is good for stress, to boost the immune system, and as a stimulant. American ginseng is often used to fight infections such as colds and flu.
- L-Glutamine- is the most plentiful amino acid in the body. It's involved in protein synthesis and serves as fuel for the immune system.
- D-Ribose - (Help recovery, cardio, muscle aches, and muscle function) Ribose is a simple sugar or carbohydrate and then used to produce ATP. Overall, studies demonstrate the potential of D-Ribose for improving heart metabolism and function in people with heart disease.
- L-Arginine - can relax blood vessels and lower blood pressure. L-Arginine plays an essential role in nitric oxide synthesis. People use L-arginine for various blow flow issues.
- Beta Alanine - (Decreases muscle fatigue) enhances performance by increasing exercise capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue. It also has antioxidant, immune-enhancing and anti-aging properties.
- Calcium - Your body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Your heart, muscles, and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
- Vitamin C (As ascorbic Acid) - is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diet.
- Tri-Calcium Phosphate - is effective as a nutritional supplement, because it is readily absorbed in the body.